Did you know, it’s ‘unlawful’ to lend your vacuum cleaner to your neighbor in Denver?!
1. The first permanent structure in Denver was a saloon.
2. Denver brews more beer than any other city in the nation.
3. Led Zeppelin played their first show in America at the Denver Auditorium in 1968.
4. The dome of the Colorado state capital is plated with real 24K gold!
5. Denver is ranked among the best cities for singles in the nation.
6. At just over 26 miles long, Colfax Ave. is the longest continuous street in the U.S.
7. The Denver Mint is the single largest producer of coins in the world.
8. In Denver, it is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your neighbor.
9. Denver has the 10th largest downtown in America.
10. There are 200 named mountain peaks visible from Denver.