http://denverhormonehealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/DHH_logo.png 0 0 marketing http://denverhormonehealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/DHH_logo.png marketing2015-03-26 01:31:502015-03-26 01:31:50Testosterone – 10 Things You Need To Know
Testosterone – 10 Things You Need To Know
- The testosterone hormone is 500 million years old.
- Testosterone levels are over 20 times higher in men than women.
- Testosterone is commonly associated with:
- More muscle mass
- Wider shoulders
- Broader facial structure
- A deeper voice
- Men born with low levels of testosterone (low T) have more feminine features; while women with higher levels tend to be more masculine.
- 5 million men are being treated for low T in the U.S.
- 13 million men in the U.S. (over the age of 40) suffer from low T.
- There’s been a 22% drop in male testosterone levels since the late 1980s.
- Low testosterone can cause:
- High cholesterol
- Low sex drive
- Low energy levels
- High testosterone benefits:
- A strong sex drive
- Endless energy
- A sharp, sound mind
- Testosterone product sales by 2017 are expected to top $4 billion.
Contact Denver Hormone Health today to check your testosterone levels!