A concierge program is a customized health care model where you and Denver Hormone Health have a direct financial relationship. You may have also heard this program referred to as:
- A boutique program
- A retainer program
- Personalized medicine program
- Cash only practice
- Direct care
While this model removes the traditional relationship of the physician and patient from insurance requirements, it also allows the physician to care for fewer patients. This translates into more attention to you which allows for an enhanced focus on your wellness and meeting your health goals.
Concierge Program Benefits
1. Coordination and communication of care is provided by one of our providers, who are certified as a bioidentical hormone and age management medical specialist.
2. Phone and email consults with the medical team are available (saving you valuable time).
3. Minimal waiting time for office visits and consultations are also available with text, email or phone.
4. You’ll have direct physician access through the communication of your choice (text, email or phone).
5. Customized wellness and age-management treatment that is tailored to your needs.
6. Your Health Savings Account (HSA) may be utilized for your fees.
7. We offer significant discounts for laboratory testing for patients who choose cash payment instead of insurance billing.
Smaller Health Care Practices & Higher Care
In many cases, physicians may care for a few thousand patients annually. Yet, at Denver Hormone Health, you will find that the number of patients are limited to less than 500 per year. This translates into customizable health care at a very high level for you at a lower cost. Check our affordable pricing here.
Longer Appointments & Minimal Waiting!
Your time is very valuable and Denver Hormone Health will maximize schedules with longer appointments and minimal waiting time. This program will help to reduce your number of visits and greatly reduce your time spent waiting for appointments.
No matter where you may be in the world, you will have access to Denver Hormone Health. Whether you on business or vacation, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have. Should you have a non-urgent issue, please feel free to email or text us and you can expect a prompt reply.
An Investment Into Your Future
Staying healthy will not only increase your productivity, but it will greatly enhance your quality of life. Our success at Denver Hormone Health is measured by your improvement in your health and well-being.
What About Your Insurance Coverage?
Denver Hormone Health only accepts insurance for lab work. You may also want to request an itemized charge slip that includes insurance codes and a letter of medical necessity to submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement. Payment is expected at the time medical services are provided.
Affordable Low Pricing
Denver Hormone Health is committed to keeping our pricing as low as possible yet maintaining our high quality and individual attention that is given to each of our patients. Please check here our pricing.
Prevent Many Chronic Medical Conditions
Many of today’s chronic medical conditions such as Heart Disease, Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes and stroke, can be prevented and we want to show you how.
Denver Hormone Health works to balance hormone levels in both men and women to combat these symptoms and vastly improve quality of life without the adverse effects associated with many other forms of treatment. We are able to accomplish these amazing results by utilizing natural bioidentical hormone therapy. In addition to hormone replacement therapy, Denver Hormone Health offers customized nutrition counseling, weight management and exercise plans.