Our team at Denver Hormone Health knows that knowledge is power, that’s why we want you to be as informed as possible. The information that you will find in the below links provides you with unbiased information about the benefits of Hormone replacement therapy.
- History of Testosterone
- Mayo Clinic Article regarding the use of testosterone therapy in men to increase vitality and counteract some of the signs of aging.
- Testosterone: A Major Breakthrough For Menopausal Women – Discovery Health
- Erectile Dysfunction: Testosterone Replacement Therapy – How regaining testosterone levels can help.
- Testosterone deficiency: a key factor in the increased cardiovascular risk to women following hysterectomy or with natural aging? Find out more by clicking here…
- Testosterone Therapy for men: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=testosterone+therapy+for+men
- Testosterone Therapy for women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=testosterone+therapy+for+women
- Testosterone pellet therapy for women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Testosterone+pellet+therapy+for+women
- Testosterone pellet therapy for men: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Testosterone+pellet+therapy+for+men
- Symptoms of testosterone deficiency: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Symptoms+of+testosterone+deficiency
- Benefits of testosterone therapy in men: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Benefits+of+testosterone+therapy+in+men
- Benefits of testosterone therapy in women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Benefits+of+testosterone+therapy+in+women
- Effects of conjugated equine estrogen in postmenopausal women with hysterectomy – Women’s Health Initiative Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Estrogen Therapy And Coronary-Artery Calcification
- Effects of Estrogen/Androgen Therapy on Bone Mineral Density Parameters
- Risks and Benefits of Estrogen Plus Progestin in Healthy Postmenopausal Women
- Effects of estradiol with micronized progesterone or medroxyprogesterone acetate on risk markers for breast cancer in postmenopausal monkeys
- Benefits of estradiol therapy in women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Benefits+of+estradiol+therapy+in+women
- Estradiol therapy in women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Bioidentical+estradiol+therapy+in+women
- Estradiol therapy in menopausal women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Estradiol+therapy+in+menopausal+women
- Benefits of estradiol therapy in men: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Benefits+of+estradiol+therapy+in+men
- DHEA in men: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=DHEA+in+men
- DHEA in women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=DHEA+in+women
- DHEA insufficiency: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=DHEA+insufficiency
- Clinical significance of DHEA: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=clinical+significance+of+DHEA
- Symptoms and treatment of oxytocin deficiency: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=symptoms+and+treatment+of+oxytocin+deficiency
- Importance of melatonin hormone therapy: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Importance+of+melatonin+hormone+therapy
- Progesterone Inhibits Growth And Induces Apoptosis In Breast Cancer Cells
- Progesterone therapy in menopausal women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Progesterone+therapy+in+menopausal+women
Bioidentical Hormone Articles
- Are Bioidentical Hormones Safer? Debate: Are bioidentical hormones (estrodiol, estriol, and progesterone) safer or more efficacious than commonly used synthetic versions in hormone replacement therapy?
- A comprehensive review of the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormones for the management of menopause and related health risks
- Hormone-Induced Protection Of Mammary Tumorigenesis In Genetically Engineered Mouse Models
- Combined hormone replacement therapy and risk of breast cancer in a French cohort study of 3175 women
- Human growth hormone deficiency in adults: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=human+growth+hormone+deficiency+in+adults
- Treatment of human growth hormone deficiency in adults: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=treatment+of+human+growth+hormone+deficiency+in+adults
- Secretagogues treatment for human growth hormone deficiency in adults: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Secretagogues+treatment+for+human+growth+hormone+deficiency+in+adults
- Sermorelin in aging: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Sermorelin+in+aging
- Ipamoreline and human growth hormone deficiency: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Ipamoreline+and+human+growth+hormone+deficiency
- IGf-1 therapy for HGH deficiency in adults: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=IGf-1+therapy+for+HGH+deficiency+in+adults
- Long-R3 IGF-1: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Long-R3+IGF-1
Importance of oxytocin in humans: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=importance+of+oxytocin+in+humans
- Exogenous Androgens Influence Body Composition & Regional Body Fat Distribution In Obese Postmenopausal Women
Journal & Scholarly Articles:
Bioidentical Hormone replacement therapy: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Bioidentical+hormone+replacement+therapy
Thyroid hormones replacement therapy: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=thyroid+hormones+replacement+therapy
Importance of pregnenolone: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Importance+of+pregnenolone
Archer, David F. Estradiol gel: A new option in hormone replacement therapy. OBG Management. September 2004. Page 46-64
Barlow, et al. Long-Term Hormone Implant Therapy-Hormonal and Clinical Effects. Obstetrics & Gynaecology Vol. 67, No. 3, March 1986. Page 321-325.
British Medical Journal. Volume 294, 936-937. April 1987. Effects of combined implants of estradiol and testosterone on libido in postmenopausal women.Read More...
Cardozo, et al. The effects of subcutaneous hormone implants during the climacteric. Elsevier Science Publishers B.V., 1984. Page 177-184.
Dott, MD, MPH, Andrew. Testosterone Pellets. European Menopause and Andropause Society.
Granberg, S., et al. The effects of oral estriol on the endometrium in postmenopausal women. College Pharmacy Technical Bulletin, Vol. 1, No. 7, October 15, 2003.
Holland, et al. The Effects of 25-mg Percutaneous Estradiol Implants on the Bone Mass of Postmenopausal Women. Obstetrics & Gynecology Vol. 83, No. 1, January 1994. Page 43-46.
Jones, MC, USAF, Maj Stephen C. Subcutaneous Estrogen Replacement Therapy. The Journal of Reproductive Medicine, Volume 49, No. 3, March 2004. Page 139-142.
Lobo, MD, Rogerio A., et al. Subdermal estradiol pellets following hysterectomy and oophorectomy. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vol. 138, No. 6, November 15, 1980. Page 714-719.
Mishell, Daniel R. A Clinical Study Of Estrogenic Therapy With Pellet Implantation. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vol. 41. 1941. Page 1009-1017.
Savvas, M, et al. Skeletal effects of oral oestrogen compared with subcutaneous oestrogen and testosterone in postmenopausal women. British Medical Journal, Vol. 297, 30 July 1988. Page 331-333.
Stanczyk, PhD, Frank Z., et al. A randomized comparison of nonoral estradiol delivery in postmenopausal women. American Journal of Obbtetrics and Gynecology, Vol. 159, No. 6, December, 1988. Page 1540-1546.
Studd, J., et al. The relationship between plasma estradiol and the increase in bone density in postmenopausal women after treatment with subcutaneous hormone implants. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Vol. 163, No. 5, Part 1, November 1990. Page 1474-1479.
Swredhoff, RS. Long Term Pharmacokinetics of transdermal testosterone gel in hypogonadal men. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2000 Dec; 85:12 4500-120.
Schwartz, Erika; Holtorf, Kent; and, Brownstein, David. The Truth About Hormone Therapy. Wall Street Journal. March 16, 2009. Page A17.
Thom, et al. Hormonal Profiles in Postmenopausal Women After Therapy With Subcutaneous Implants. British Journal of Obsterics and Gynaecology. Vol. 88. April 1981. Page 426- 433.
Thom, Margaret H. “Hormone Implantation”. British Medical Journal 1980. 280:21.
Of course we are always happy to answer any questions you may have in person, so don’t hesitate to schedule your consultation with Denver Hormone Health today, click here!
Prevent Many Of Today’s Chronic Medical Conditions
Many of today’s chronic medical conditions such as Heart Disease, Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes and stroke, can be prevented and we want to show you how.
Denver Hormone Health works to balance hormone levels in both men and women to combat these symptoms and vastly improve quality of life without the adverse effects associated with many other forms of treatment. We are able to accomplish these amazing results by utilizing natural bioidentical hormone therapy. In addition to hormone replacement therapy, Denver Hormone Health offers customized nutrition counseling, weight management and exercise plans.
We look forward to helping you achieve optimal health, wellness, and true vitality, contact us today!