A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO AOD 9604 WEIGHT LOSS
THERE’S A WORLD OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD MAKE A MAD DASH FOR AOD 9604 IF THEY KNEW ABOUT IT
More than one-third of adults in the United States are obese. In the United States, 36.5 percent of adults are obese. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. In all, more than two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight or obese. And it’s not always because of a life of cheesesteaks smothered in Velveeta cheese sauce topped off with a chunk of cheesecake. Sometimes people seem to be eating sensibly and exercising and the weight just won’t come off. It can be infuriating. Not to mention depressing.
WE’RE TALKING ABOUT FAT BURNING MAGIC HERE
AOD 9604 was originally developed by Professor Frank Ng at Monash University in Australia in the 1990s, with the intent of finding an anti-obesity drug that had the fat-burning effects of human growth hormone (HGH) without the muscle-building effect. AOD stands for anti-obesity drug. Simple acronym there. But AOD 9604 is also known as Tyr-hGH Frag 176-191. Boy, these scientists know how to make simple things unintelligible. Let’s just call it AOD 9604 and know it stands for “weight loss wonder”.
NOTHING BEATS PEPTIDES FOR GETTING RID OF PESKY POUNDS
AOD 9604 is commonly known as the “fat-burning peptide”. So what are peptides, anyway? Peptides are small proteins that communicate with the body in distinct ways, very similar to hormones. There are thousands of peptides in your body and science is discovering new ones all the time. So how does this one tip the scale in your favor? According to clinical studies, the remarkable power of AOD 9604 is found in its ability to regulate your body’s metabolism. By stimulating the metabolism’s natural fat-burning process, it triggers the release of fat from obese fat cells, while also working to decrease the growth of new fat in the surrounding fat cells. This results in greater weight loss and less overall body fat. Now, that’s what we’re talking about.
WHEN IT COMES TO BODY FAT, LOCATION COUNTS
Generally, AOD 9604 targets areas of the body where there are abnormally high levels of fat. Places that include the butt, knee, chin, and those despicable forget-about-wearing-short-sleeves flabby arms. Best of all is how it takes on your tummy. Or your multiple tummies. Those miserable middles often spill over your uncomfortably tight pants. You really hate it, right? Who doesn’t hate it, right? There’s so much to hate. You have no idea.
BELLY FAT; THE BADEST OF BAD FAT
Saddlebags and ballooning bellies are not equivalent. The fat lying deep within the abdomen is more perilous than the way more than an inch you can pinch with your fingers. In most people, about 90% of body fat is subcutaneous, the kind that lies in a layer just beneath the skin. If you poke your belly, the fat that feels soft is subcutaneous fat. The remaining 10% — called visceral or intra-abdominal fat — lies out of reach, beneath the firm abdominal wall. It’s found in the spaces surrounding the liver, intestines, and other organs. Getting rid of your belly bulge is important for more than just vanity’s sake. Regardless of your overall weight, having a large amount of belly fat increases your risk of everything from type 2 diabetes to high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, and even colorectal cancer. Yikes, would be an understatement. But let’s get on to some other really great stuff about AOD 9604.
AOD 9604 DECREASES YOUR APPETITE AND CRAVINGS
Dream happy dreams instead of ice cream dreams. Say “no” to nachos and mean it.
IT HELPS WITH MUSCLE BUILDING AND PRESERVING
AOD 9604 has become a real heavyweight among people looking to become both leaner and lighter. In some cases, it can even help improve your athletic performance.
AND MAY EVEN HELP WITH BONE AND CARTILAGE REPAIR
We’ll be anxious to see where that goes…
BEST OF ALL, IT’S SAFE
The FDA has approved it. And it has no negative effects on blood sugar levels or tissue growth.
NO, WAIT…MAYBE BEST OF ALL IS THAT IT MEANS NO STARVING
Bye-bye lettuce leaves. And exotic juice fasts. In fact, every kind of diet restricts you from eating just about everything.
NO, WAIT AGAIN. MAYBE WHAT’S BEST IS THAT LOSING WEIGHT WITH AOD 9604 IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
At Denver Hormone Health. Peptide therapy with AOD 9604 is an exciting, cutting-edge approach to safe weight loss, and Denver Hormone Health is at the forefront of helping patients take advantage of it. Losing the weight they thought would never come off. And keeping it off. The medical weight loss experts at DHH understand the power of peptides and all they can do for you. Especially AOD 9604. And they understand the struggles you’ve gone through. This is why they are there for you at every step of your weight loss journey. With AOD 9604 it can take up to 12 weeks to see results. But what amazing results. If fighting fat is weighing heavily on your mind, call Denver Hormone Health for an appointment now.